How to Use B2B Prospect Lists (Use Cases and Tools)
Prospect lists help sales teams to supercharge their lead generation by providing instant access to qualified leads from target markets and audiences, so salespeople can identify, reach, and engage with their prospects and turn them into customers.
Prospectly doesn’t believe in waiting. Sales reps spend less than 36% of time selling, and the rest in non revenue-generating activities, like lead generation and prospect research. We provide B2B lead lists collected manually, targeted to your niche, and verified multiple times which enables your team to spend more time selling and guarantees lowest bounce rates.
If you’re looking to boost sales productivity by providing instant access to a list of qualified leads, you can start a free trial here and start your outreach campaign right the next day with a fresh custom list.
There are 4 ways to run your sales or marketing campaign that you can combine and use individually.
1. Email Outreach
The preferred method of finding clients by millions of businesses, which allows you to get wide reach with an extremely low customer acquisition cost. In recent years, cold emailing has become a fairly saturated sales solution, but no less effective.
Email Outreach could be used not only for marketing and sales, but also for hiring, market research, invitations, networking, search for investors, and furthermore.
All you have to do is write a few letters with an attractive message and personalization, create sequences from them for different segments of your sales leads, and hit the send button.
Don’t forget to learn 5 main rules of outreach campaigns:
1. Mind the rules – don’t SPAM or break the law
2. Do prospect research to put yourself in their shoes
3. Outline a campaign to make your marketing efforts systematized, consistent, and analyzable
4. Provide a value, solution for customer’s Jobs To Be Done
5. Be personalize – quality sells more than quantity in cold emailing (and not only there). Behind every email address from the mailing list is a person who demands respect and understanding, not identical letters
We would like you to use equally strong email automation and sales engagement services in combination with quality business lead lists. Therefore, here are some services that will help you send out emails that get more replies and grow your business:
· Mailshake - Build sales outreach cadences with email, phone, and social in as little as 5 minutes.
· Lemlist - A tool powering sales teams, agencies, and B2B businesses personalize and automate cold emails.
· Reply - Sales engagement platform which automates email search, LinkedIn outreach, personal emails, and calls. It eliminates routine work and let your sales team focus on what really matters - closing deals.
· Woodpecker – cold email and follow-ups automation and tracking.
2. LinkedIn Outreach
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with 675 million users, 64 million of which are in decision-making positions. Social media enables a warmer, more natural approach. LinkedIn’s users in particular are open to connecting with new people and businesses. You’re welcome to approach them and in fact, they expect it. That’s why they have an account. The statistic shows that the open rate for LinkedIn InMail is 166% higher than for email.
Already want to start? Get in touch!
3. Cold Calls
Cold calling is still extremely popular in most of the business because of the ability to make a human connection with potential clients and negotiate as quickly as possible.
Lead list cold calling allows you to spend less time researching phone numbers and information about a customer, but still requires resources in the form of qualified salespeople and monitoring systems, which small businesses rarely have. Fortunately, this problem is easily solved by remote salespeople ready to call the contact base and offer products and services according to your script.
4. Direct Mail Marketing
Direct email marketing sometimes seems outdated, but its indicators are surprising - the response rate is 10 times higher than in email marketing, and the ROI is higher than in social media, paid search and online display ads.
Using lead lists, you can target potential customers with high accuracy. A creative postcard with your proposition can be more powerful than dozens of emails coming in every day.
There are 4 ways to use lead lists for outreach campaigns: E-mail, LinkedIn, Cold Calls, and Direct Mailing. Each of them has its pros and cons, as well as different possibilities depending on the niche, but as a rule, using their combination in a multichannel strategy is much more effective.