Meet Max Goncharov, CEO, and co-founder of Cherry Home, an entrepreneur with strong development and AI skills. Winner of TechCrunch Disrupt 2016, AngelHack Moscow 2015. Founded 33Bits in 2011 (sold shares in 2014).
Establish a partner network with qualified companies in the senior care market to sell Cherry Home services to existing and new customers.
Find sales channels and partners to sell a complex product new to the market. Establish long-term relationships with representatives in highly competitive markets: In-Home care, Assisted / Independent Livings, A / V distributors, Telehealth solutions distributors.
To find business partners for the AI product that changes the world, Prospectly developed a unique strategy that met the main principles of the company: accuracy, flexibility, efficiency.
1) Before starting work, we delved into the client’s business as much as possible: researching product and all provided materials, including all existing sales documents, such as emails, messages, templates, and presentations and then conducted interviews with key stakeholders - founders, and salespeople.
2) The next step was to create hypotheses for ICPs (ideal customer profiles), DMs (decision makers), Value Propositions, communication style, and prospect locations (states and cities). Prospectly has created a wide pool of hypotheses based on in-depth analytics and expert experience.
3) Built highly targeted prospect lists for each ICP and Decision Maker, segmented by states, cities and company type (In-Home Care, Assisted / Independent Living, A / V distributors, Telehealth solutions distributors).
4) Created three types of outreach sequences for A / B testing: using aggressive selling, SPIN, and social selling.
5) Set up client’s LinkedIn accounts on our platform and uploaded blacklist provided by the client to avoid contacting people who have already been engaged. Configured campaigns, adding A/B sequences for each campaign, and set recommended messaging frequency.
6) Warmed up new or inactive accounts before scaling.
7) Launched an agile hypothesis testing process on three LinkedIn accounts with different outreach communication strategies.
8) Developed comprehensive sales docs for client’s SDRs: guidelines, reply templates and FAQ to improve the systematization and efficiency of communicating with leads and general sales processes to get the maximum effect and higher conversions to SQLs.
9) Onboarded client’s SDRs onto the platform to manage lead interactions, respond to messages, and schedule calls for AEs.
10) Scaled best-performing campaigns by five variables:
During our work with Cherry Home, we have built an effective strategy for finding partners in the B2B AI Home Security segment. Prospectly’s team of experts managed to set up LinkedIn outreach campaigns to receive over 50 SQLs per month.
In this free outreach sales strategy call we will run through your goals, and discuss market-proven steps of how you could start, scale or optimize your growth and hit projected milestones!Book a Call